The number of residential water service accounts disconnected due to the inability to pay is zero.
Reporting Period was March 4, 2020 to December 31, 2021.
WATER SERVICE APPEAL FORM
Shut-Off Payment Plan – Hardship
Alternative payment schedules available to qualifying low-income residential customers.
To qualify you must meet ALL of the following conditions and provide proper documentation:
- Certified by primary care provider that discontinuation of water service would be (i) life threatening , or (ii) pose a serious threat to the health and safety of a resident.
- Certify that your household annual income is less than 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
Certify enrollment in one of the following to demonstrate you are financially unable to pay:
- CalFresh (Food Stamps)
- General Assistance (GA/GR)
- Medi-Cal (Medicaid)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- State Supplementary Payment Program (SSP)
- California Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
3. Willing to enter into an alternative payment schedule/plan with provisions.
Upon certification, our team will provide payment options provided the repayment on any remaining outstanding balance occurs within 12 months of the establishment of the payment plan.
Failure to comply with the terms of the payment plan for more than sixty days may result in service fees, and discontinuance of residential water service.