Start Commercial OR Industrial Water Service:
Start Institutional Water Service:
Start Non-Residential HOA Water Service:
Start Hydrant Meter Service:
Start Sewer Service (Piru Only):
This service only applies to new residential customers within Piru city limits served by the Ventura County Public Works Agency.
Please complete and submit the Sewer Service Application. Accounts require verification by Engineering and Development for final occupancy sign-off and payment of fees.Your request will be reviewed within 10 business days.
You will receive a notification from the Water and Sanitation Department when the sewer service billing is transferred to the County tax roll in the new fiscal year.
Start Sewer Service CUE:
This service only applies to Camarillo Utility Enterprise (CUE) served by the Ventura County Public Works Agency.
Apply for Agricultural Water Service:
Per the Ventura County Waterworks Districts Rules and Regulations, in order to receive agricultural water service you must meet the requirements below:
For DISTRICTS 1 & 19 ONLY
Requests for agricultural water service must comply with District classification Rule 1-C-3 (b):
“Agricultural” – customer that receives water service to a parcel of land that uses water exclusively for the:
- Growing of crops for human consumption or commercial purposes
- Raising of fowl or livestock for human consumptions or commercial purposes
- Commercial breeding and training of horses for sale, including training for racing
Agricultural use excludes water used for commercial or non-commercial boarding or riding facilities, stables, equestrian centers, show arenas or event centers, or other similar facilities or operations.
- For WWD No. 1, the serviced parcel of land must be at least five (5) acres
- For WWD No. 19, the serviced parcel of land must be at least one (1) acre
Requests for agricultural service connections must comply with District classification Rule 1-H-2a:
- Water used for agricultural purposes shall be separately metered
- Agricultural water service may be discontinued, with a 30 days’ notice, at the option of the District
- Agricultural service connection shall not be used to supply adjoining property of a different owner
Please complete and submit the Agricultural Water Service Application. Your request will be reviewed and an Operations and Maintenance Technician will contact you to schedule a site visit. You will receive notification of the status of your request within 10 business days.