Report a Concern | Ask a Question | Engage

Thank you for taking the time to improve your community and allowing the Ventura County Public Works Agency (VCPWA) to respond to and answer your questions.  VCPWA is made up of 5 different departments providing a variety of services to our County, such as 542 miles of roadway, providing water and sanitation services to over 13,000 customers, and protecting our watersheds.  To better connect with the community and jurisdictions we serve, VCPWA developed an application called VCPWA Connect which allows you to submit your questions and concerns.  For example, you can submit issues such as road maintenance, request water service, report graffiti in a channel, illegal dumping, etc., which get routed directly to the VCPWA staff doing the work!  You can follow your ticket through resolution and will get email updates along the way. You can also submit questions regarding items such as recycling household waste, land development permits, encroachment permits, and so much more!  VCPWA looks forward to connecting with you and appreciate your help with keeping Ventura County great.


Android App on Google Play  Available on the iPhone App Store

SURROUNDING CITIES – Other cities within Ventura County may have their own Reporting Systems