The Ventura County Waterworks is proud to announce the launch of Sensus Analytics Customer Portal. The Customer Portal is an innovative and easy-to-use system that utilizes Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) to allow customers to view their monthly, weekly, daily or hourly water usage. Customer Portal users can also enroll in email, text, and phone call alerts if their water usage exceeds certain parameters chosen by the customer. These alerts can be customized and changed by the customer at any time through the Customer Portal. We encourage you to register and explore the many features that the Customer Portal has to offer.
Please view the following video for step-by-step instructions on how to register:
Video on Account Setup
To register for an account:
- You must have a copy of your most recent water bill on hand.
- Please follow this link: www.vcpublicworks.org/mywaterusage
- Select “Need to set up an account?”
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions Agreement
- Enter the email address that you wish to register and select the “Get Started” button. Please note that this email address will be used to inform you of notifications and alerts.
- A link will be sent to your email to verify the address and continue the registration.
- To sign up, you will need to enter your name as it appears on your water bill and your customer account number (enter with no spaces or dashes). Please make sure you enter your name as it appears on your water bill including your middle initial if any.
- You will receive an activation code at the email you previously selected (or text message if you submitted a phone number) and will be prompted to enter this activation code the first time you sign into the portal.
- Congratulations, you are now registered in the customer portal. We encourage you to explore the various features the portal has to offer. Please note under “Settings” you can customize “Usage Alerts” and change the units from CCF to gallons.
Please note that the Customer Portal does not replace the existing billing website (http://www.invoicecloud.com/vcpwa). The Customer Portal is an optional service that the District is providing its customers to allow them to monitor their daily water usage and promote water conservation.
For more information, please visit the Customer Portal FAQ page at: https://www.vcpublicworks.org/2019/09/09/ami-faqs/
Click here to contact us with questions regarding the Customer Portal.