Requests for agricultural water service must comply with District classification Rule 1-C-3 (b):
“Agricultural” – customer that receives water service to a parcel of land that uses water exclusively for the:
- Growing of crops for human consumption or commercial purposes
- Raising of fowl or livestock for human consumptions or commercial purposes
- Commercial breeding and training of horses for sale, including training for racing
Agricultural use excludes water used for commercial or non-commercial boarding or riding facilities, stables, equestrian centers, show arenas or event centers, or other similar facilities or operations.
- For WWD No. 1, the serviced parcel of land must be at least five (5) acres
- For WWD No. 19, the serviced parcel of land must be at least one (1) acre
Requests for agricultural service connections must comply with District classification Rule 1-H-2a:
- Water used for agricultural purposes shall be separately metered
- Agricultural water service may be discontinued, with a 30 days’ notice, at the option of the District
- Agricultural service connection shall not be used to supply adjoining property of a different owner
For Backflow Device ID, click here.
For required business license number please call 805-654-2653.