Note: To access these CAD files you must have DWG Trueview-AutoDesk installed on your computer
For All Department’s Projects:
- For all departments, consultant may include their name, address, registration number and logo in an empty space in the standard title block.
- Use lettering not less than 1/8″ high, and drawing components suitable for half-size reduction.
- Use graphical scales to avoid errors when plans are reduced.
- List plans included on cover sheet.
- The responsible design professional shall sign and seal each sheet as required by law.
- Number sheets consecutively and show a total sheet count on each sheet.
- In addition, place a filing number (assigned by ESD County Surveyor’s public counter technician) in lower right corner block on each sheet.
For Transportation Department Projects:
- Use standard sheets with “TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT’ inserted below “PUBLIC WORKS AGENCY”.
For Engineering Services Department Projects:
- Use standard sheets with “ENGINEERING SERVICES DEPARTMENT’ inserted below “PUBLIC WORKS AGENCY”.
- Engineering Services Project Manager may approve nonstandard sheet size for architectural projects. Such approval also allows the standard title block to be placed along the right edge of the drawings.
- Regardless of the orientation of the title block, the drawing number block shall be in the lower right corner, oriented to read from the bottom of the sheet.
- On architectural plans, “M,” “S,” “P,” etc. numbers may be used in addition to consecutive numbers.