OJAI FIRE STATION #20
Completion Date: October 2021
- Supervisor District 1
- Ventura County Fire Department
- Construction Costs: $7.6 Million
- Completion: October 2021
- Contractor: Ardalan Construction Company, Inc.
- Architecture: KBZ Architects
- Project Manager: Jon Jacobson
- Contact Number: 805-654-2022
This construction project will provide a new fire station in the upper Ojai area that meets current building codes, essential services, and operational requirements. It will replace an existing facility. The new station is 7,230 square foot and includes two pull-through engine bays, a garage, two offices, a fitness and day room, training areas, and living quarters for four firefighting personnel. The project also includes associated improvements on the previously vacant 2.39 acre lot.